I know that this question looks like a Webistrano question but since I
don°«t know much about Ruby, I thought it might be a simple Ruby question
too.
We have installed Webistrano and Capistrano install on some server
(let°«s say Server1). I have created a Webistrano project and inside it I
have defined my Host to be °∆Server2°«. I have this Ruby code inside my
project:
require 'open-uri'
   writeout = open("/home/test/test.txt", "wb")
   writeout.write(°»TEST°…)
   writeout.close

The problem is Webistrano is giving me an error saying that
/home/test/test.txt does not exist. I believe what It°«s trying to do is
to create test.txt in Server1 (Capistrano Server) instead of my defined
Host.
Is there any way in Ruby to say Open the file remotely (e.g.
°»Server2:/home/test/test.txt°…) (assuming there is no Server of any kind
installed on Server2).
Strange is if I have a command like run "bash --login -c 'touch
test.txt'", it will create test.txt in the right defined Host (Server2).
But °∆open°« somehow is failing.

Thanks in Advance,

Homer