--00032555426620113a04781fbd84

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Daniel Berger <djberg96 / gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 11, 12:23 pm, Intransition <transf... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Big thumbs-up to Rubular:
> >
> >  http://rubular.com/
> >
> > It made all the difference in the development of one of my most recent
> > projects.
> >
> > Thank You, Mr. Lovitt.
>
> I second this motion. I've definitely used it for sanity checking. :)

+1

I love the way you can train or observe a regex with inputs to see which it
passes and which it rejects.
Instant seed data to my validation tests.

Now if somebody would do an equivalent tool for XPath that would make my
day. I have had a lot of
difficulty trying to get traction with learning XPath. Tis annoying,

regards,
Richard.

--00032555426620113a04781fbd84--