--------------enig533AB5380A7D2690309751CB

Hi,

    I am needing to display a table of data.
    I need to be able to sort the columns by clicking the label at the
top (ideally such that one click sorts ascending, the next descending
etc etc)
    I need grid lines.
    I need to be able to include drop down lists in multiple columns,
such that selecting the drop down will change columns in the same row.

    This data is backed by active record, and I have active support etc
available.

    My first thought was to use Wx::Grid, but I don't have the first
idea how to go about getting a drop down into a column.

    My second thought is to use a grid sizer of some sort, but that
would mean creating my own buttons for the column headers, doing
something to get a grid etc etc.

    What other options to I have? Or how do I go about 1)?

    All pointers appreciated!

    Current source is at
http://codaset.com/nevynxxx/wxrcg/source/master/blob/lib/views/dm_screen_frame.rb

Regards