I'm haven't looked into Rdoc, but I know doxygen. Is there something like
doxygen's way of commenting, like (I'm inventing rdoc syntax here)

#summary#
# ...

#class#
# FruitFly
#author#
# L. Dorado
#description#
# ....

I guess this kind of thing wouldn't be easy to integrate with the existing
RD format...

Regards,
Paul

news:m21yf6b29r.fsf / zip.local.thomases.com...