--0016e6567e6cf8fd8f04777323bb

Hi, I did the hard-way too, but no so sure I regret :)

In fact it was interesting how to transform jumps into methods.

So here is my pastie:
http://pastie.textmate.org/681199

Still bugged, because I couldn't understand so much the part with planting
seeds. (and why using the variable dead at that moment?)

For the "for" loop at the end, what is it supposed to do? output 7.chr(bell)
?