Hi,

I am trying to rollout a ruby agent in 32 bit and 64-bit Windows
Server(s). What I am finding out is that the 32 bit system the agent
works perfectly.  In the 64-bit systems, the product works fine but the
agent seems to take 24 % of the CPU of the server.  Where as in a system
similar but with 32-bit windows, the CPU usage maxes out at 1.5%.

Is there a way to compile Ruby for 64-bit Windows? Has anyone seen this
issue? Are there some tricks to solve this issue quickly?

Thank you for anyone's input in advance.

Prakash