Ror Ruby wrote:

>    My table name is pbook, in this i have lot fields ( 15 fields { name,
> homeno, pnoheno, mobileno, buisnessno, address, city, state),
>

> I have to implement the search facility,  if the i type a pattern it
> should fetch the records from database, it should display the matched
> records.
>
>  but my requirement is if my pattern match with atleast one field in
> pbook table it should display the records.
>

> give me a query.  awaiting reply.
>
> Thx in advance,
> Manju.A.

ruby is a programming language.  Some people write programs using ruby,
and then they let other people use their programs.  If you have a
question about one of those programs, you need to:

1) Email the authors of the program and ask them your question.

or

2) Find a place where other people who use the same program hang out and
discuss issues and problems they have while using the program.