Brian Candler wrote:
> Josh Stevenson wrote:
>> Here is the entire script.
>> ENV['RAILS_ENV'] = 'production'
>> require '/usr/home/admin/rails/nusers/config/environment'
>
> Aside: another way to bootstrap the rails environment is
>
>   script/runner -e production myscript.rb
>
> (then your script doesn't need to contain any explicit code for this)
>
>> require 'gappsprovisioning/provisioningapi'
>> include GAppsProvisioning
>> proivisioner = GAppsProvisioning::ProvisioningAPI.new(p_domain,
>> p_username, p_password)
>
> You need to look at the code in the file
> gappsprovisioning/provisioningapi.rb, as it doesn't appear to define
> that class. Maybe it's just a simple typo or a case issue, e.g. it
> should be ProvisioningApi
>
> Another aside: because of the "include GAppsProvisioning" line above,
> you could just say
>
>   proivisioner = ProvisioningAPI.new(...)
>
> Alternatively, you could drop the "include" line if you're always fully
> qualifying the module name like this.

Brian,
You were exactly right, it was a typo of sorts. Instead of it being
ProvisioningAPI it was ProvisioningApi. I cannot believe I  over looked
that. Funny thing is, is I thought that myself and looked at it probably
a good 20 times and never even realized that the p and i were not
capitalized. I did remove the include from the top. Thank you all for
your help. Changing that did reveal other errors I was able to fix. Nice
to know there is help out there. I am reading O'Reilly's "The Ruby
Programming Language" book so hopefully one day I will be here to help
someone else out. Thanks again Brian and Marnen.