On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Tony Arcieri <tony / medioh.com> wrote:
> I don't know exactly when this started happening, but it seems like RSpec
> recently started swallowing huge chunks of the backtrace. SometimesI don't
> even get one.
>
> This is making it extremely annoying to debug as I'm unable to see where the
> error is occurring.
>
> Anyone know what's up?

I started noticing the same thing today:

1)
NoMethodError in 'XML::Importer should extract a list of jobs from the
provided XML'
The error occurred while evaluating nil.text

Finished in 0.03372 seconds

1 example, 1 failure

It would be awesome to know what line that was occurring on...

Best,
Michael Guterl