Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
[...]
> At this point, it looks like I'll probably use Monkeybars and JRuby for
> this project.  But...what about wxRuby and Shoes?  I understand Shoes
> was very popular for a while at least, and I like wxRuby's lack of
> reliance on JVMs, yet I notice no one recommended these.  Are there
> problems that I'm not aware of, or is that simply coincidental?

Never mind.  I just realized that these will not be feasible for the
current project because they will require a Ruby interpreter, and I
don't want to even expect that my end-users will have *that*!  (I'm
targeting, among others, educational and corporate users who don't have
admin rights and wouldn't know what to do with them if they had.)
Monkeybars it is, then.