Josh Stevenson wrote:
>> Looks like you're in a Rails application.  Where does convert.rb live?
>> What's your working directory when you're trying to run it?
>>
>> Are you familiar with Rails?  If not, then check out the guides at
>> http://guide.rails.info , and post further questions to the Rails list
>> if they're applicable more to the Rails framework than to the Ruby
>> language.
>>
>> Best,
>> --
>> Marnen Laibow-Koser
>> http://www.marnen.org
>> marnen / marnen.org
>
> These are the scripts that a rails application calls on, yes. However, I
> am running the scripts as they are on the server and not by using rails
> if that makes sense. I would run it like so:
> echo admin | ruby convert.rb
> The convert.rb script lives in: /usr/home/admin/email_conversion/
> The working directory is:
> /usr/home/admin/rails/nuser/lib/gappsprovisioning
> Further info:
> We use gmail and these scripts convert users from our database to gmail
> using the Google API.

OK, so these scripts are not part of the Rails app, and the rails
directory I was seeing came from your working directory.  So...the error
was reported at convert.rb:33.  What's on that line?  It probably says
something about ProvisioningAPI, and that is not getting declared.

> If I am wrong and need to repost in rails section let me know and I
> will. I have been wrong once before :)

No, it looks like this isn't a Rails issue after all...but we'll see
when you post the code!

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser