> Looks like you're in a Rails application.  Where does convert.rb live?
> What's your working directory when you're trying to run it?
>
> Are you familiar with Rails?  If not, then check out the guides at
> http://guide.rails.info , and post further questions to the Rails list
> if they're applicable more to the Rails framework than to the Ruby
> language.
>
> Best,
> --
> Marnen Laibow-Koser
> http://www.marnen.org
> marnen / marnen.org

These are the scripts that a rails application calls on, yes. However, I
am running the scripts as they are on the server and not by using rails
if that makes sense. I would run it like so:
echo admin | ruby convert.rb
The convert.rb script lives in: /usr/home/admin/email_conversion/
The working directory is:
/usr/home/admin/rails/nuser/lib/gappsprovisioning
Further info:
We use gmail and these scripts convert users from our database to gmail
using the Google API.

If I am wrong and need to repost in rails section let me know and I
will. I have been wrong once before :)