Dosanjh Gurdipe wrote:
> Hi All,
> Re: re: class model question
> I'm new to ruby and trying to build a quick application using instant
> rails
> I want to create an application that lets you add a persons details,
> addresses and contacts such as mobile number, email address etc
> i also want to be able to add one ot more titles, other names etc but am
> unsure of how to create the class model to represent this.
> Kind Regards
> Gurdipe

You're going to get about a thousand replies telling you:
1) This is the wrong forum in which to ask Rails questions
2) Go to www.google.com and type "rails tutorial" and press enter. Then
start reading.

You need to read and digest a lot of information to start using Rails,
especially if you're not already familiar with the MVC system. No one is
going to hold your hand through the whole thing, but we will help you
with more specific questions.
This being said..
http://guides.rails.info/getting_started.html
Read this as many times as necessary to get it right. If you can't sing
it in the shower, you probably don't know it well enough. My neighbors
now know about Rails and they hate me for it. *

http://webdevcodex.com/tutorial-creating-your-first-application-in-ruby-on-rails/
http://conceptspace.wikidot.com/blog:19
http://conceptspace.wikidot.com/rails101:introduction

Hope this helps.