Josh Stevenson wrote:
> I am sure that there is going to be info I leave out that you will need,
> so bear with me please. I have extremely little knowledge of ruby so I
> am sure this will be something simple (at least I hope). I am running
> ruby 1.8.6 on a FreeBSD 7.0 server. I am not the one who created the
> script so I am not sure where to start. When I run the script convert.rb
> I get:
>
> /usr/home/admin/rails/nusers/config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:205:in
> `const_missing': uninitialized constant ProvisioningAPI (NameError)
>   from convert.rb:33
>
> I have read what I need to do but I still cannot figure it out. Thank
> you in advanced for any help you can throw my way. I know there is
> probably a hundred other forum topics like this one, but like I said I
> have no idea what I am doing. Let me know if any further info is needed.
> I can post the scripts if need be.

Looks like you're in a Rails application.  Where does convert.rb live?
What's your working directory when you're trying to run it?

Are you familiar with Rails?  If not, then check out the guides at
http://guide.rails.info , and post further questions to the Rails list
if they're applicable more to the Rails framework than to the Ruby
language.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser