Sean O'Dell wrote:

> Does anyone have a better highlighting file for Kate?  The current one seems
> only half-done.
>
>     Sean

I don't use Kate, but your post reminded me to upload my Nedit
hilite/macro/shell extension file, which I've been puttering at for
about a year now. It defines function keys for running ri, rd2html, and
ruby itself on the current window or selection. There's also a few
macros, like for rd markup. Syntax hilighting is fairly well tuned.

I don't know how many folks here use Nedit (most seem to use vi or
emacs) but maybe the hilite re set can be reused in Kate. Anyway, it's
at:

http://redshift.sourceforge.net/nedit/