I've seen this question thrown around a bit already, but I have yet to
find a conclusive answer. Anyway, I'm looking for an audio library that
I can use for a media player. So far I've tried gstreamer (ruby
bindings) which didn't even run the examples. I've considered Rubygame,
which I believe uses SDL underneath. The problem with it is it has a set
list of codecs it can use. I can use C++ if it is necessary. However, I
would like something that can easily integrate with Gtk in ruby for
video in the future, so I'm not really sure how that would work. Any
ideas would be appreciated.