On Wed, 26 May 1999, you wrote:
>Hi,

Hi too,

>Well, I'll write summaries of Japanese speaking mailing lists from
>time to time (I'm going to submit weekly but don't declare to be a
>periodical).  It is not intended to cover all topics but to give
>little tips or chances to talk about inconspicuous features here.
>Also, it is not red hot because answers converge about one week after
>(or because I read or understand not all messages immediately).

that's really GREAT!!! :-)))

That was what I have missed since beginning. There are more
mailing lists about Ruby in Japanese than in English. So it is very
valuable for us "gaijin" to know, what is discussed there. :-)

But, sorry for that, I hope that Ruby will become so great and widely
known in the world to beat Perl at last :-} If so, I think the most
news groups and mailing lists will become English automatically ;-))

Until that day, help from awesome people like you is most important
and valuable :-)))

Thank you very very much!

Clemens.