On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 06:59, Erika <geagneske83 / yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm searching any info of comparing Watir and Selenium.
>
> I have found a lot of usefull links&tips on the internet, but if you have some recent comparison of these two let me know.
>
> Many thanks,
> E.

I'm afraid that you're not going to find any comparisons of the two,
since they solve two completely different (and incomparable) problems.

Waitr can be compared to autotest.  It is a means to automate the
running of your tests, building of your documents, or any number of
things you might do, whenever you save a file in your project.

Selenium is a testing framework/language.  I guess it could be
compared to Cucumber, and similar projects, but none of these can be
compared to Waitr/autotest.

The two can be used together, but one cannot replace the other, if
that's what you're looking for.

-Jacob