I've got a quick question. Sort of a minor issue, but I was wondering about
Ruby's syntax a special situation. I have a bit of code that looks like this:

b.rpc('ORWU TOOLMENU',[nil])
b.rpc('ORWU HASKEY',['XUPROGMODE'])
b.rpc('ORQQPX NEW REMINDERS ACTIVE')
['O RX', 'I RX', 'UD RX', 'IV RX'].each { |val| b.rpc("ORWORDG IEN", [val]) }
b.rpc('ORWU DT', ['NOW'])
b.rpc('ORWCH LOADAL')

Notice how the third to last line is sort of "doing it's own thing". It would
be nice have all these lines "look the same". Something like this would work:

b.rpc("ORWORDG IEN", [val]) for val in ['O RX', 'I RX', 'UD RX', 'IV RX']

But, I'm not sure if there is anything like this in Ruby. Are there major
scoping issues why something like this will never be valid? I know this is
a real nit-picky question, but since Ruby does so many other things
wonderfully, I was just curious to ask. If so, my code can happily be written
as:

b.rpc('ORWU TOOLMENU',[nil])
b.rpc('ORWU HASKEY',['XUPROGMODE'])
b.rpc('ORQQPX NEW REMINDERS ACTIVE')
b.rpc("ORWORDG IEN", [val]) for val in ['O RX', 'I RX', 'UD RX', 'IV RX']
b.rpc('ORWU DT', ['NOW'])
b.rpc('ORWCH LOADAL')

Thanks,

Steve Shreeve