Hi,

In message "Re: Find.find reversed order on MacOSX Snow Leopard"
    on Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:19:50 +0900, Rapha§═ Marmier <raphael / marmier.net> writes:

|I just found out that the following code yields the directory listing in
|reverse alphanumerical order on Snow Leopard (10.6.1). This is with the
|out-of-the-box ruby install.

|Is it expected behaviour and what can I do to restore the previous one?

Find.find does no sorting.  It traverse through paths in the order
given from underlying OS.  If you see the order changed on Snow
Leopard, it must be their _fault_.  If you really need the specific
order, you have to gather paths first, then sort them before process.

							matz.