--001636c597c3313a2c04761bc9dc

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Roger Pack <rogerpack2005 / gmail.com>wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the creation of a small wiki page designed to
> try and serve as a FAQ for ruby-talk.
>
> http://wiki.github.com/rdp/ruby_talk_faq
>
> Please feel free to add to it and use it.

Thanks for your efforts, Roger...

This is a little embarrassing to me, as it points up how I
have not done my job (and how I have become disconnected
from the Ruby community).

The original FAQ was created by Conrad Schneiker, who passed
it off to me in 2001 or so.

I used to have a process that would post it monthly. But my cron file
kept getting deleted, and the whole process did not survive server
crashes and webhost changes and so on.

The original can still be found here:
http://rubyhacker.com/clrFAQ.html

But at a glance, I have not updated it in more than four years.

I'm a fan of "history" -- Let's either combine these or cross-reference
them, so the historical information is not lost.

Thanks,
Hal Fulton

--001636c597c3313a2c04761bc9dc--