On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Massimo Bensi <mbensi / spotzer.com> wrote:
> I guess nobody has the answer to this, hence nobody was able to make
> soap4r working with .NET web services?
> Anybody could please suggest me a working SOAP library for Ruby that
> works for real with .NET ws?
> Sure appreciated, thanks!

Sorry, for the delay.  I also haved used soap4r successfully in the
past to talk to .net web services.  After your initial post, I grabbed
your wsdl and ran it through wsdl2ruby, the result was the same as
yours: the request appeared identical to the sample request provided
by the web service but the response was parameter String cannot be
NULL.

I would recommend trying another library such as suggested by Dirkjan
Bussink.  Also, are you certain that the service itself is not the
issue (e.g. it appears that the error references a parameter named
String but the request only has a parameter testString)?