On 16 Oct 2009, at 11:55, Massimo Bensi wrote:

> I guess nobody has the answer to this, hence nobody was able to make
> soap4r working with .NET web services?
> Anybody could please suggest me a working SOAP library for Ruby that
> works for real with .NET ws?
> Sure appreciated, thanks!

I've been successful in using various wsdl's for communicating with
some services which are also .NET based afaik. I've used wsdl2ruby.rb
in all cases and it didn't fail on the wsdl's I've given it.

But I'd probably use this now if I need to write additional clients:

http://github.com/unwire/handsoap/

I'd suggest giving it a try to see if it fits your needs.

--
Regards,

Dirkjan Bussink