The following  fragment is supposed to open the web browser and display a web
page:

system("rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler http://www.subimo.com")
print $?
print "\n"
system("rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler
http://www2.subimo.com/start?userid=acc")
print $?
print "\n"

Instead, the first system command succeeds while the second gets a return
code of 32512.

Both commands work as expectdr from the MS-DOS commandline.

My guess is that it's some kind of command-expansion bug, but I've tried
seperating the elements without success.  Has anyone else already figured
this out? I'm baffled and just looking for a workaround since this was
supposed to be a thirty minute project. to display a bunch of web pages and
verify that they look OK.
Thanks,
Anthony