hello
I have some troubles with tk:
when trying to put several windows into a text widget, it seems that
ruby handle only one frame for both, so when I try to close the second
TkTextWindow, my app close entirely: -\
here is an example (Am I missing something?)

A strange behavior appeared too when trying to use multiple
checkbuttons, it seems that they share the same internal variable.

If it is really bugs, I think they should be corrected, but I am not
sure. does some of you encounter the same kind of problems ?

Newbie question: how to set a callback when a TkVariable's value is
changed in a TkEntry?
many thx

jf

/ La vie, c'est ce qui arrive quand on a \
\ d'autres projets. - John Lennon -      /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||