      super(&block)<br>
   end<br>
MyObj.new do<br>
    puts("CONST = #{CONST}")<br>
end<br>
# this will print<br>
unitialized constant CONST<br>
So how do I create a "constant" ie: attribute with leading upper case
char that is resolvable within "instance_eval()" for a particular
instance of a class that defines the constant or subclass of it or class
that includes a module that defines the constant?

I tried overriding "const_missing" but as a static method on class
Object I see no way to determine the "self" that was active when the
constant was not resolved, If so I could then make it happen, by
examinig the "self" for it's class etc and look for the constants in
them :)

Kind of like i'd like to be able to get caller[0].binding.self inside
"const_missing"

This so it can be like Java to get "this.CONST"