Tobias Reif <tobiasreif / pinkjuice.com> writes:

> Dave, are you interested in using an existing language for RDoc's XML
> output, for interoperability?

I haven't yet found one that fits, but I'm still looking. The ones I
have found are intended for representing models, and that's not really
what RDoc generates. However, it would be possible to take RDoc output
and XSLT it into something that another tool could use. You wouldn't
have association information, which might make the diagrams fairly
boring, though.

> Are you planning on creating some schema(DTD/etc.) for it?

That's the plan. Probably a DTD, as the schema stuff doesn't seem to
be too widely supported.

Dave