On Oct 04, 2009, at 18:57 , Martin DeMello wrote:
> I've noticed that the ruby quiz has been getting few responses of
> late. In one sense I'm part of the problem; I seldom do the quizzes
> myself. However, I do like setting them, and have fun thinking up
> quizzes that are (reasonably) quick and (hopefully) enjoyable. So I
> put it to you - what sort of quizzes do you enjoy? More
> algorithm-based? More focused on a fun result (a game, some pretty
> pictures, etc)? Something "real world" that gives you the satisfaction
> of writing a useful program? Something that encourages you to explore
> the libraries out there? Something competitive? Pick out one or two
> quizzes that you enjoyed doing and say why.
>
> martin

Hi Martin,

Love Ruby Quiz. My answer to your question is that I prefer multi-
level challenges. These are the ones that have a solution which
beginning programmers (like my students) as the first 'level' or
'section' and then have one or maybe two other levels to offer
challenge to those who have the skill and/or time.

   ~Wayne