--0016364d24f197d1890474e15a76

2009/10/1 Rocir Santiago <rocirleite / gmail.com>

> When I just add the ifPhysAddress, the application just exists, with out
> any message.

You'll have to find what's the exception by capturing it yourself then,
there's no way my psychic powers can reach that far.

> I know the switch supports what I want because at the web interface I
> can see a image that shows all the pluged machines and I can see the MAC
> address of each one.

Doesn't mater, the web interface may show it but that doesn't mean SNMP
supports this functionality. Reffer to the different RFCs for SNMP and check
if it's supported using another SNMP tool, like those from netsnmp.

Regards
--
NicolŠ‘ Brailovsky - http://nicolasb.com.ar/