When I just add the ifPhysAddress, the application just exists, with out
any message.

I know the switch supports what I want because at the web interface I
can see a image that shows all the pluged machines and I can see the MAC
address of each one.

What I just need is to get those mapings into ruby code. My app need
that information but I can't just figure out a way to do that.