On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:44 PM, David Masover <ninja / slaphack.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 September 2009 01:45:27 pm Zundra Daniel wrote:
>> At least he didn't say "Rockstar" or "Ninja"
>
> Well, what's he going to say, "Average"?

Why not?  It's unrealistic to think every company wants and can afford
the best.  Many will have to settle for who they can find.

At a minimum they should include something like "and willing to pay
exceptional wages too!" when asking for an "exceptional" coder.  I saw
no such mention.

And finally, to the OP, did you learn something?  No?  Well here's the
take-away: We programmers all already think we are exceptional.  You
won't make less of us apply for a job by trying to single out people
using silly buzzwords.  So stop it.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/