Fernando Calatayud wrote:
>> As lot of people, I suposse, I'm trying to move my Rails 2.1.2 app to
>> the newer versions of Ruby and Rails. And my first serious trouble is
>> that l10n-simplified-0.9 doesn't work, and there isn't a newer version.
>> That's important for me, because my application is Spanish!!
>>
>> ¿Someone has a solution for this?

¡Hola Fernando!
I'm the original author of L10n Simplified. I stopped maintaining it
because Rails 2.2 has this functionality natively built in.

However, feel free to send patches, and I will happily apply them.

Did you consider using the native I18N stuff in Rails when you move to
2.3?

Kind regards,
Jesper Rønn-Jensen
http://justaddwater.dk/