I have to make my first GUI application that will be installed in
Windows XP and have the usual kind of installer most Windows users
usually use.

I can make the app with GTK2, Perl, Komodo IDE, and ActiveStates PerlDev
Kit and it will make a nice installer.  However I'd like to use Ruby.

If I make my application in Ruby I can use rubyscript2exe to make a
stand-alone executable as detailed here:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?tips_rubyscript2exe

My Question:  How can I make an exectuable but create a nice installer
that packages everything up like PerlDev Kit?  Is there a Ruby utility
that works like rubyscript2exe but makes a windows installer for
non-computer-savy end users?

Thanks,
Adam