Yes, o think that would be great. I'm pretty sure we can't force anyone
to write in another language, but I hope that if more ruby-dev info
comes avilable, more non-Japanese speakers will help with the ruby core,
and slowly the transition will be made. Based on the fact that ruby is
supposed to be an international language, that is.

Sincerly,
Paulo S.