--_98964178-eab2-46cd-9c6b-ba37fa0b24e1_

Perhaps try passing a command-line argument if you're running from SciTE,hich your program can detect and act accordingly? Assuming there's no simpler way, that is.

~Jonathan

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/-_98964178-eab2-46cd-9c6b-ba37fa0b24e1_--