--0016364eea10246ae9047423190d

I work on a Windows platform and have two utiltities that I can execute a
Ruby program from.  The IDE SciTE and the fxri- Instant Ruby Enlightenment,
or so it says.  The input commands such as "gets" do not work in the SciTE
utility but do in the fxri utility.  If I use a gets command in a program
while running on SciTE the system seems to freeze and nothing appears to be
happening.

So I would like to be able to embed in my code the ability to recognize if I
am running in fxri or SciTE to avoid executing a gets command while running
in SciTE.  Is there a way to do it?  Since I use only these two utilities a
detection of one would mean that I am not using the other.

Thanks in advance to the Ruby Masters.

No Sam

--0016364eea10246ae9047423190d--