David A. Black wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Dylan Lukes wrote:
>
>>> David
>>       print "#{self} initialized with config:\n\n #{config}\n"
>>  }
>>
>> #<KickPlugin:0x23ed8> initialized with config:
>>

>> Plugins started...
>
> That's because CONFIG's keys are strings. Look at the rewrite I did
> earlier; I changed them to class objects. There's no point doing a
> round-trip to string if you really need the class.
>

> David

I'm not round tripping. I took most of your advice in your rewrite, such
as using name and so on.

I still need to pass the configuration as a parameter to their
initialization though. The only problem is the inherited initialize from
the module Plugin does not seem to be properly getting the config
parameter.