> Of course, the problem is still there. What exactly do you want to do?
> plugin is a class. Do you want an instance of it? If so:
>
>    plugin.new(self, CONFIG[plugin])
>
> One way or another, you need a method name.
>

> David

Okay, I fixed up my code with:

    PLUGINS.each {|plugin| plugin = plugin.new(self, CONFIG[plugin])}

The only issue is, on initializing I want it to do the following:

  def initialize(server, config)
       print "#{self} initialized with config:\n\n #{config}\n"
  end

For some reason though, config is coming up blank. I have defined config
for BackupPlugin as a hash including an interval and directory key. The
output shows nothing

CONFIG = {
  "BackupPlugin" => {
    "interval" => (30 * 60),
    "directory" => "backups"
  }
}

OUTPUT:

#<BackupPlugin:0x23f3c> initialized with config:

#<MessagePlugin:0x23f28> initialized with config:

#<KickPlugin:0x23ed8> initialized with config:

Plugins started...