Hi John,
Thanks for the input, how might I create a variable number of objects
with different object names though?

if the following while loop happens the same object is created over and
over again. I loose say the other 30 signal objects i have made.  As I
was saying before how would you increment a variable name or object name
in this implementation?

while index < num_signals
  sig_1 = Signal.new

Also, I would need a way to overwrite and kill all the objects every 10
seconds or so, when all the signals update with different information.
Is that possible?

How might I keep track of all the signal objects created and all their
unique names and then kill them, so that I can then make a variable
number of new signal objects that contain a different number of
variables possibly, and definitely different data.

Thanks!
Matt