On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 09:09:56AM +0900, pedro mg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:04 AM, Jeremy Hinegardner
> <jeremy / hinegardner.org> wrote:
> > tyrantmanager version 1.2.0 has been released.
> >
> > {{ Release notes for Version 1.2.0 }}
> >

> is it being used with an Init Script (ex. Debian) ?

I currently do not have it being used with an init script.   I probably
will at some point, and when I do I'll put a simple init script in the
gem for folks to use.

If you encounter an issue using tyrantmanager via init scripts, please
let me know.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy / hinegardner.org