Hello,

In Perl/Tk, I can use

    $canv->bind("foobar", '<1>' => sub {
        xxxx;
    });

to bind a canvas event to all items with the "foobar" tag. This is a very
powerful construct, so I'd like to use it in ruby, too. But ruby's
canvas.bind method seems to accept only two arguments: the event and the
proc to be called. How would I do the same in ruby?

BTW: How do I find out which arguments are accepted by Ruby/Tk methods?
     There seem to be no man pages and the "Translating from Perl/Tk
     Documentation" in the pragmatic programmers book is not very helpful,
     also.