7stud -- wrote:
> Chris Logan wrote:
>> bah i spent forever trying to make that nice and neat and then when it
>> posted it all changed T_T im gonna go cry in a corner now

Also, I should mention: your posts are totally unacceptable.  Before
learning to program, you need to learn something much more important:
how to write.  The people who post here and answer questions are not
illiterate high school dropouts.  Your sentences need to start with
capital letters and end with some form of punctuation, e.g. a period.
Writing a whole paragraph with no punctuation my be fine for
communicating with your MySpace friends, but it is not acceptable in an
academic environment.

You've also somehow managed to post text with no newlines, which means
your text is all on one line.  That makes your text more than one screen
wide, which makes your post very irritating to try to read.