Hi all, sorry to reopen this issue, I'm facing something weird trying to
reaseemble a binary stream to file. I tried the same code you are using
here:

File.open('E:\\UpdatePackage\\Materials\\coco2.jpg', 'w' ) do |output|
     a.each do | byte |
          output.print byte.chr

print File.size('E:\\UpdatePackage\\Materials\\coco2.jpg'), "\n" # out
1190386
print a.length, "\n" # out 1185939

which is supposed to work fine, BUT the reaasembled file is not valid
and is not the same length in bytes than the array length:

array 'a' length: 1185939
new file length: 1190386

For me, this is weird b/c i'm passing exactly all those 1185939 bytes to
file, but the new file is 1190386.

Any idea?
Thanks in advance