On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Charles Oliver
Nutter<headius / headius.com> wrote:
> This is actually the one each_object case we do support with general
> ObjectSpace support turned off, since we maintain a weak reference
> from parent to child classes (so we just walk everything from Object
> down; it's for our method-caching logic).

Oh, I suppose I should also mention this:

~/projects/jruby  jruby -rjruby/core_ext -e "p Numeric.subclasses(true)"
[Precision, Precision, Integer, Bignum, Fixnum, Float]

It doesn't filter out the "included wrapper" from included modules,
but it's there. I suggested it as an official addition to Ruby, but
nobody seemed interested in the idea at the time.

- Charlie