César Díaz wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Have you found some solution to this issue? [signing Amazon Product API requests].
> I am using ruby/aws and I
> have received that my requests are not signed. I would appreciate any
> help to solve this problem.

Yes, I found and adapted some code from Chris Roos. See my version here:

http://bibwild.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/authenticating-to-amazon-product-api-in-ruby/

I am not using ruby/aws, however. I guess ruby/aws needs to be updated
to do signing; talk to the developer of that gem, or try to figure out
how to do it yourself (perhaps guided by the code pointed to above). Or
stop using ruby/aws and do it yourself manually using the code pointed
to above.

Jonathan