--00c09f93d8fd75ca4c047219da6e

I'm in Australia & also my bank don't support notifications (hence why I
want to knock something together for myself).

It seems Mechanize might be best?  (i.e. I'm looking for one I can deploy to
a linux server, hence I don't want it based on having to have a browser
instance running separately).  Is there anything to look at beyond
Mechanize?

tks

--
Greg