--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

EbFFA:

> I was playing with Ruby and wrote an interesting method:

>     def double n
>       n.object_id - 1
>     end

> Anyone know why this works? Why Ruby was implemented this way?

Note that other Ruby implementations (JRuby, Rubinius, IronRuby do
not have to keep this contract; it best considered as MRI peculiarity.
But yes, I do find this design beautiful as well as Ruby°«s method
lookup: http://www.viddler.com/explore/CobyR/videos/1/

°Ĺ Shot
--
It is absurd to have a hard and fast rule about what one should read and
what one shouldn°«t. More than half of modern culture depends on what one

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c--