Hello,

Speaking about licenses issues...

Sorry, I don't understand here. If it is LGPL (lesser/library GPL),
as opposed to GPL, there should not be any problem in _linking_ one's
proprietary application or extension to it?
Or am I missing something?
Of course, the code for regexp.c (and, why not, for Ruby itself) has
to be distributed as well, but this is not to prevent commercial/
proprietary use.

-- Christian (wanting to make money out of your work :)