Ken Bloom wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:10:08 +0900, Karl von Laudermann wrote:
>
>> _why the lucky stiff appears to have disappeared from the internets!
>> http://daringfireball.net/linked/2009/08/20/resig-why
>
> I find it somewhat unsurprising that somebody who was totally anonymous
> in the first place might up and disappear one day.
>
> --Ken

Good point, may have been something he planned from the start, something
he expected to do one day just not sure when.  I guess he felt Ruby was
well supported and entrenched (for the right reasons) and had helped
enough people he was no longer needed to a certain degree.

But if you think about, how many stories have there been over the
Centuries about a man or women in a whole class and level of there own
in something.  That they were referred to as "THE" person regarding "X".
But in the end, they some how mysteriously vanish.

Me Personally i hope he is off to help the REBOL team in making REBOL 3
a reality before its time passes by.