--001636284da6dd00490471a97e6e

I'm about to get very nasty responses but this absolutely is a very bad
situation.

Github nor anyone else has no business whatsoever touching one single byte
of data that _why deleted from his account. This would be an absolutely
ridiculous precedent to set and in complete violation of their privacy
policy which clearly says Github has no rights to any data stored on their
servers.

I appreciate the loss of a lot of valuable information can be viewed as a
great loss to the community - but that doesn't give anyone the right to
break down a door and take what they please because they fear they won't be
able to access it anymore.

Should we just stop at Github or go after the people that hosted his domains
as well?

Any snapshots or such that don't run afoul of any copyrights noted are
perfectly fair game - but to break into a deleted repository and take what
you please is just atrocious behaviour on every one's part.

John W Higgins

--001636284da6dd00490471a97e6e--